Saturday, June 20, 2015

German man follows divorce rules and gives his ex-wife literally HALF of everything

from Dangerous Minds


“The car is quite well preserved for its age, but there are some signs of wear. In particular, half is missing”

 

“Thank you for 12 ‘beautiful years,’ Laura! You’ve really earned half. Greetings also to my successor.” ~ Der Juli


As we all know, divorce can get really, really nasty. Like really nasty. Case in point, one man in Germany who goes by the name “Der Juli” online, is giving his ex-wife, Laura, exactly half by lovingly sawing in half all of their joint assets. She gets her half and he gets his half. Makes perfect sense, right?


According to reports, there are hints that Laura was apparently unfaithful and that’s why Der Juli is so pissed off. Der Juli is currently selling his half on eBay with each item having a write-up detailing its use.


All I can say is thank goodness they didn’t have any children or pets. I’ll just leave it at that.


No word from Laura. Yet.




“In my opinion, this conversion is the perfect solution for users who want to save space, but can not afford a MacBook Air”



 



“The wheel moves despite minor limitations, and the front brake engages perfectly”

 



“Unlike my ex-wife, I cannot say anything bad about the bed, really, have always slept well in it”

 



“It’s the perfect phone for people who do not like to make calls”

 



“The chairs are super as an art installation”

 



“Watching TV alone is already depressing enough. The device is very compact and has several inputs, but am not sure whether they all work”

 



“In recent years, I’ve spent many beautiful evenings on this sofa with my woman. She did not find the evenings so beautiful, which is why my ex-wife now sits on another couch”

 



“I offer here, in my opinion, the best REM album… “Everybody Hurts” (how true !!!) and Nightswimming are the best passages on it yet”

 



“Unfortunately, I can offer only half… But no matter, I have made sure that the best sketches are on my half”

 

via CNBC and Bored Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment