Saturday, October 15, 2011

"I AM NOT MOVING:
#OCCUPYWALLSTREET VIDEO THAT WILL MAKE GLENN BECK SHIT HIMSELF"


I sent this video to Richard Metzger over at DangerousMinds yesterday and he made a nice post about, as usual I'd have to say i agree with his opinion and comment. - Also proud to say that he posted THREE of my leads in a row yesterday! (if you notcice how often i use his blogs' stuff, I was happy to see I was able to pull off a "hat trick" over at Dangerous Minds as partial payback... I sent this to Barack Obama's twitter account as well. Everyone needs to see this clip.
There have been a number of great short films and moving moments of video vérité being created by supporters of Occupy Wall Street and uploaded to YouTube, but this might be the best one so far.

It’s a very eloquent warning to the powers that be to get on the correct side of history.

This needs to be spread far and wide. I think it probably will be! Put together by Corey Ogilvie.



BONUS:
11+ minutes shot by my good friend Chris Habib of a few speeches early yesterday morning...

3 comments: