Monday, November 1, 2010

Keith Morris and his new band OFF!

I've been a Keith Morris fan since I heard the first Black Flag 7" "Nervous Breakdown" (one of my favorite records of all time). So when I heard his new band OFF! was playing down the street at Generation Records shop last week, I HAD to go to see my old friend and hear his new band, there was no excuse. I had a great time seeing him, talking before and after the gig. I took a roll of film as well. Here's some of the results (click to see them large) and some OFF! videos I found by Jake Burghart.











OFF! was formed in Los Angeles, California in late 2009 by Circle Jerks/Black Flag singer Keith Morris, Burning Brides frontman Dimitri Coats, Redd Kross bassist Steven Shane McDonald, and Rocket From The Crypt/Hot Snakes drummer Mario Rubalcaba.

2 comments:

  1. I was there, great show...never thought i'd be in one of your photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out...

    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=464724311712

    ReplyDelete