Friday, January 29, 2010

Photos from Lance Mountain's house on Sunday

I haven't shot pictures in a backyard pool in I can't tell you how many years, but Lance invited me out last year while i was in town, so I finally got out there this trip and had a good time shooting and hanging with the Mountain's. Dig the results:

Outside Yvette's kitchen window.


Pat Ngoho, an old friend still ripping with great style.


Lance between rides and between pools in his backyard


Rick Charnowski, infamous skate filmmaker tearing it up.


Tony Farmer, never met him before, but shreded hard enough, got me to take a couple of shots! nice guy.

All these and more from the same single roll of BLACK AND WHITE FILM. thank you.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE THEM AT A DECENT SIZE!

7 comments:

  1. Classic skate photography. Good to see Charno got a shot. Steam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, how do I get a print of one of these...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete