Friday, July 31, 2009

I'll be here tonight supporting my friend and checking out his museum retrospective

Hey Glen:

As you may know, The Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston was kind enough to host my first solo career survey. One of the proudest moments of my life so far has been my exhibition at the ICA, which opened in February and is coming to a close in mid August. It has been amazing to see how Boston has reacted to my art, both inside the ICA and on the streets.

While I’m sad to see it coming to a close, it won’t be without a bang. I was unable to DJ at the ICA opening party due to unforeseen circumstances, but that just gave me a great excuse to have an awesome closing party

On July 31st, the ICA is hosting the closing party at the museum from 9 pm to 1 am. Z-Trip and I will be DJing, and Chuck D of Public Enemy is performing as well. It would mean a lot to me if you could be there to help celebrate. To RSVP please respond to this email with your guests.

Cheers,

Shepard

By the way this show will be up until the middle of the month so if you have a chance to be up there you may want to check it out. He's had some incredible stuff up around town up there too.


Sheaprd's Peace Goddess unveiled at Boston City Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment